[gmx-users] make_ndx and rdf

oguz gurbulak gurbulakoguz at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 16:39:57 CEST 2011

Dear Justin,

Of course I tried  typing "help" at the make_ndx prompt but I couldn't generate a .ndx file for my purposes.  I strongly need expert help for using make_ndx tool. I'm trying to generate .ndx file for more than one week. Finally I decided to ask it to mailing list. So I will be appreciate for any help.

Thanks for your help.