[gmx-users] lipid membrane slicing

Igor Marques igor.dragon88 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 22:28:56 CEST 2011

chetan,

i'm not sure about the use of -sl option in g_order.

however, for the purpose you mentioned, i'd suggest you to:
create two different trajectories, using trjconv and an index file grouping
lipids closer to the protein and lipids away from the protein.
then, you should be able to analyse each trajcetory and get the order
parameters for each group of lipids.

good luck,
igor

      Igor Marques