[gmx-users] Re: gmx-users Digest, Vol 90, Issue 48

meisam valizadeh kiamahalleh meisam488 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 20:28:00 CEST 2011

Dear Justin
Thank you very much for your always prompt reply. Actually, I added many of
drug molecules by copying and pasting a single molecule in discovery studio
software. I could even move the drug molecules to any desired locations by
select and dragging them.  Finally I used the output pdb file from discovery
studio as initial structure in Gromacs, but I could not find any option for
the molecule uniform distribution.
1) May I know if I should use the drug resname or molecule name infront of
-nmol?
2) As you mention the method suggested by you would add the drug molecules
randomly. then, May I also Know if they can be uniformly distributed in the
water after solvation?
Thank you very much
Best regards
Meisam