[gmx-users] topologies for POPE and DMPE

Thomas Piggot t.piggot at soton.ac.uk
Mon Oct 17 18:17:05 CEST 2011

Hi Pramod,

Please keep all general queries and questions on the GROMACS mailing list.

For CHARMM27, POPC can be found as an rtp entry. This means a topology
can be generated using pdb2gmx. It is easiest if you do this using one
POPC lipid and then make an itp from the top. A CHARMM POPC bilayer can
be downloaded from the internet
(http://terpconnect.umd.edu/~jbklauda/research/download.html).

Cheers

Tom