[gmx-users] acylation of peptide

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Tue Oct 18 00:50:47 CEST 2011

On 18/10/2011 2:57 AM, ??????? ???????? wrote:
> No I need your help in any way, antechamber is not only the way I
> could do it, I think...I just showed you that I tried something before
> I wrote you a letter.  It is not necessary to use amber forcefield,
> but I don't think that prodrg is a good choice for this task, though
> the only modification of the residues in the peptide is acylation. But
> may be you know something! Thank you very much?

If the atom types and interactions for the acylated peptide can be found
in a regular force field, then the simplest approach is to create a new
residue for the force field of interest using a text editor, following
the instructions on the GROMACS website. Knowledge of chapter 5 of the
manual will be essential.

Mark