[gmx-users] Charmm27 ff for membrane protein simulation

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 08:47:05 CEST 2011

Thomas, Justin thank you for that information

Recently I've alredy tried to investigate CHARMM36 ff. I found that
lipid.rtp of that ff consist of data for different DPP lipids. But in those
DPPC lipid bilayer that I've used in the Justin's tutorial consist of 50
atoms for each monomer. In contrary the DPP lipids in the CHARMM ff consist
of more atoms and has another atom difinition.

E.g If I've tried to load my dppc.pdb to the pdb2gmx I've obtained error
that
Residue 'DPP' not found in residue topology database

Where I could find already preequilibrated bilayers adapted for the CHARMM
ff?

James