[gmx-users] Re: Dear Chaban lincs warning

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 01:53:58 CEST 2011

Hello Ahmet:

The warnings originating from the LINCS algorithm are dee to either
incorrect topology (TOP file) of certain particle or bad initial
configuration (GRO file).

If you don't provide this information about your problematic system,
there is no chance to help you.

--
Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban, 430 Hutchison Hall, Chem. Dept.
Univ. Rochester, Rochester, New York 14627-0216