[gmx-users] Structure preparation for the simulation

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 19:01:53 CEST 2011

Dear Gromacs Users!

I'd like to know about external software wich could be used for structure
processing for the futher simulation in Gromacs. Today I've tried one of the
most popular such software Amber tools but I've forced with problems during
compilation of it ") So I'm looking for possible analogues )

First of all I'm intresting in software for the addition different CAPing
groups to N and C termi of my protein.

Is there any plugins for Pymol or VMD for such purposes? I've loked for this
option in both of that software but couldnot  find

Thank you for your help,

James