[gmx-users] Jarzinsky's inequality from SMD simulation

Sanku M msanku65 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 18:29:53 CET 2011

Hi Laura,
  I do not think Justin Lemkul's tutorial is suggesting extracting PMF using SMD simulation. What is does that it uses SMD to generate the initial configurations for different windows and then perform umbrella sampling separately on each windows to subsequently extract the PMF using WHAM based on the data set on umbrella sampling.

Sanku