[gmx-users] Jarzinsky's inequality from SMD simulation

Laura Kingsley lkingsle at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 31 18:33:20 CET 2011

Yes, I believe that is correct. I know that this is one way to get the
PMF using Gromacs. I am not sure if there is a way to use the Jarzinsky
equation explicitly to extract the PMF from just a sMD run with Gromacs.

--
Laura Kingsley

Graduate Student
Medicinal Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology
Purdue University
Office: RHPH 504A
575 Stadium Mall Dr.
West Lafayette, IN 47907