[gmx-users] Re: Adding New Residue to the Gromos 53.6 ff

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 08:11:05 CEST 2012

Mark,

I suppose that the most trivial way to include such external
topologies is the placement of the ITP file at the bottom of the
topol.top file ( and addition of two covalent bonds with the adjcent
residues in case of GFP chromophore ) like in any potein-ligan system.

I think that it must be some script foe convertion itp ro rtp because
both of that formats have a lot of differenties so the manually
editing in case of big HET group is very routinely.

James