[gmx-users] RE: tutorials for Coarse-Grained MD Simulation

J Peterson think_beyond at aol.com
Tue Aug 7 12:51:59 CEST 2012

Thank you so much for clearing my doubt.

I have another doubt that how can I use g_fg2cg program in reverse
transformation (RT) while this program is not an internal GROMACS program.

The RT tutorial in MARTINI website says that one has to compile and source
the files from rev_trans.tar.gz.
How do I do this step.?

These files are also tested with Gormacs 3.3.1 version, how do they work
with recent versions of GROMACS?

Thanks,

Peterson J