[gmx-users] when?

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 17:09:59 CEST 2012

hello:

   that's for kind reply.
   The unreleased version probably is not stable enough. I am asking for
the official released version. As we can see the 4.5.5 is the one which
was released almost one year ago. Do you have any idea when the next
version would be officially released? And what's new comparing with
current 4.5.5?

thx
best
A.