[gmx-users] when?

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Aug 15 17:34:39 CEST 2012

On 8/15/12 11:09 AM, Albert wrote:
> hello:
>
>    that's for kind reply.
>    The unreleased version probably is not stable enough. I am asking for the
> official released version. As we can see the 4.5.5 is the one which was released
> almost one year ago. Do you have any idea when the next version would be
> officially released? And what's new comparing with current 4.5.5?

A few details:

http://www.gromacs.org/Developer_Zone/Roadmap/GROMACS_4.6
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Cut-off_schemes

There is no scheduled release date.  The new features and fixes are quite
massive.  There have been several delays, though many of the pending features
are under review in the Gerrit system.

Research Scientist
jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080