[gmx-users] my VMD

rama david ramadavidgroup at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 08:04:13 CEST 2012

Hi
do the following ..

open the trajectory in tthe molecule not as seperate molecule..

As example you havre md.gro and md.xtc files..

file ==> new molecule

load files for md.pdb   open it in vmd ..
then be sure that load files for : sould have the file name for which
you want to see treajectory...here md.gro
through browse open the md.xtc then load it..

With best wishes aned regards..

Rama david