[gmx-users] any alternative methods?

Albert mailmd2011 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:12:26 CEST 2012

hello Justin:

  thanks for reply.
  I've read both the paper and manual script. As indicated from the
output, I found the following line:

368    4.295    3.8840018217

I just wondering how could it possible fro residue 368 with a value of 3.88?

For the pure lipids/water case, my apology for this since I forgot to
change the box size values but the protein/lipids case is with correct
box size.

best
Albert