[gmx-users] Re: Cross-correlation maps

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:51:43 CEST 2012

up :)
It's appeared two additional questions.

1) In addition to the pca's cross-correlation maps I wounder to know
about possibility of calculation of such cross-correlation's from the
trajectories indirectly without calculation of the covariance
matrices.

2) is there any way to calculate degree of fluctuations of side-chains
( degree of  torsion's dynamics) from the different trajectories and
to compare it ?
E.g I have one protein in two different (apo and holo) forms. I've
calculated two trajectories for both structures and observed different
degree of dynamics in case of each structure ( e.g fluctuations in
case of apo form were  more frequent than in case of liganded form).
IS there any way to direct mesure and comprison of such side-chain's
dynamics for two trajectories?

James