[gmx-users] Elastic network model -building

mohan maruthi sena maruthi.sena at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 19:14:14 CEST 2012

Hi,
      Thanks for your reply. I have written a script which gives the
atoms with in certain cut-off distance from specified atom. I have
added this to topology , the problem is that it creates topology from
pdb but not the other way.

I use first pdb2gmx -f pdb -o gro -p top (command to generate
gro,top). I use this topology file and add the bonds in this  and use
this topology for further use.  Is this correct,?,but still i could
not find bonds with other atoms when i load it in vmd. Please suggest
me a way.

Thanks,
Mohan