[gmx-users] Elastic network model -building

XAvier Periole x.periole at rug.nl
Mon Aug 27 18:59:25 CEST 2012

There is no script generating an elastic network in Gromacs.

You could use the script that we developed in the context of the
Martini CG model (cgmartini.nl) but it would be certainly easier for
you to simply write a script that would rad the Clapha coordinates and
define the ones that are within a cut-off distance of your choice and
then write a list of bonds that you could add to a gromacs topology
file ...