[gmx-users] error with grompp

reisingere at rostlab.informatik.tu-muenchen.de reisingere at rostlab.informatik.tu-muenchen.de
Mon Jul 2 10:12:02 CEST 2012

Okey thank you.
But shell I also

#include "amber03.ff/spc.itp"

Because when I don't include it I get the error:

Fatal error:
No such moleculetype SOL

An when I include it there is no error.

But in one of the last mails Justin wrote that:

"You're using two different water models, so things are getting overridden
there.
  With AMBER03, you should be using TIP3P, not SPC.  The conflicting water
models suggest you've made manual modifications to the topology.  Perhaps
there is some error as a result."