[gmx-users] error with grompp

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Mon Jul 2 10:23:43 CEST 2012

On 07/02/2012 06:12 PM, reisingere at rostlab.informatik.tu-muenchen.de wrote:
> Okey thank you.
> But shell I also
>
> #include "amber03.ff/spc.itp"
>
> Because when I don't include it I get the error:
>
> Fatal error:
> No such moleculetype SOL
>
> An when I include it there is no error.

The only thing that makes sense is to use only amber03/tip3p.itp, like
Justin said. It defines the SOL [moleculetype], so your observations do
not seem consistent with #including such a file. Your .top fragment
suggests you're #including them at quite different points, and maybe the
point at with you #include tip3p is inappropriate (e.g. inside an #ifdef).

Mark