[gmx-users] Re: Simulation under collision thermostat

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 08:58:18 CEST 2012

Dear all!

I've still could not find any possibilities of ussage of collision
thermostat :( But as I've noticed I can use SD integrator which could
mimic such conditions.

As I've understood the usage of that integrator  exclude t_couple
option from mdp file. If I'd like to use SD as the thermostat could
you tell me possible parameters for the tau_t as well as proper
selection of the t_groups for the membrane-protein system.

Thanks again,

James