[gmx-users] RE: gmx-users Digest, Vol 99, Issue 113

Du Jiangfeng (BIOCH) j.du at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Mon Jul 30 09:16:47 CEST 2012

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your reply.
I have read the documentations from http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Installation_Instructions/GPUs and also, from gromacs manual. I configured my system strictly followed by the instruction from it.

My GPU is GTX-480, which is supported by gromacs.

Then, How should I figure out the problem?

Jiangfeng.

On 28/07/2012 12:58 AM, Du Jiangfeng (BIOCH) wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I just configured the mdrun-gpu.  When I tested "mdrun-gpu" by running gromacs-gpubench-dhfr.tar.gz which is from gromacs website. Unfortunately, it failed with segmentation fault. I don't think the system has any equilibrium problem since it works fine in "mdrun". I will appreciate a lot if anyone could help me for it.
>
> Best Wishes,
>
> Jiangfeng.

Have you read the available documentation? Do you have a supported GPU?