[gmx-users] Berger lipid

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 02:43:23 CEST 2012

Yes, I have studied the article by Jeffery B. Klauda and other articles related to C36. And know where the parameters of CHARMM36 were derived.

By the way, when I search the lipidbook to find the .itp file I can't find it! What about the lipid .itp ? Is it required yet? ( in your tutorial it's written "lipid.itp - Berger lipid parameters" )

Sincerely,
Shima