[gmx-users] pdb2gmx input file error

Acoot Brett acootbrett at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 08:15:52 CET 2012

Dear All,

The problem has been solved.

When I cp the pdb file from another folder to the gromacs running folder, I find the pdb file in the gromacs running folder was not permitted to open, even by "vi"..

Then in the normal Windows system I copy the pdb file in its original folder and paste it into the gromacs running folder, in cygwin gromcas the pab can be read (or can be open by vi).

But there is still ununderstandable why by cp the pdb file is not permitted to open.

Cheers,

Acoot