[gmx-users] Positive potential energies for Dimethyl Aniline and Aniline

Debayan Chakraborty debayan.ch at gmail.com
Mon May 7 05:11:28 CEST 2012

Dear Justin,
                   The Jorgensen group have already published results for
aniline and DMA using the OPLS-AA parameters. I am using the charges from
their publication ( R. Rizzo and W.L.Jorgensen, J.Am.Chem.Soc., 1994, 121,
4827-4836). Even after several crosschecks I have not been able to address
the problem.

Best,
Debayan