[gmx-users] Positive potential energies for Dimethyl Aniline and Aniline

Justin A. Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon May 7 14:33:36 CEST 2012

On 5/6/12 11:11 PM, Debayan Chakraborty wrote:
> Dear Justin,
>                     The Jorgensen group have already published results for
> aniline and DMA using the OPLS-AA parameters. I am using the charges from their
> publication ( R. Rizzo and W.L.Jorgensen, J.Am.Chem.Soc., 1994, 121, 4827-4836).
> Even after several crosschecks I have not been able to address the problem.

If you are trying to reproduce the results of others, perhaps you should contact
the authors.  Note that various energetic terms as you've selected are not
necessarily relevant in the parameterization scheme, and other observables may
be important as well.

-Justin

jalemkul[at]vt.edu | (540) 231-9080