[gmx-users] fly some lipids to water

Dariush Mohammadyani d.mohammadyani at gmail.com
Mon May 14 18:24:56 CEST 2012

Dear Users,

I am simulation bilayer composed of 81 DOPC and 21 cardiolipin (CL) in a
box size 6*6*20 (nm^3). For making this system I used DOPC system with a
zero surface tension and then I replaced each DOPC with one CL.

Now, I got strange result, after long run, some of lipid (most of them are
cardiolipin) fly away from bilayer and come inside the water.

Does anybody know what is the problem? How should I fix my system?

I am using Coarse grained model using MARTINI force field.

Thanks,
Dariush

--
Kind Regards,