[gmx-users] Place water away from existing atoms

Javier Cerezo jcb1 at um.es
Thu May 17 12:52:08 CEST 2012

genbox calculates overlaps based on vdW radii as included in
vdwradii.dat in the topology folder. Increase the vdW radii of carbons
to avoid water to closer that you want. Other possibilities are
patiently removing undesired waters by hand after solvation or using a
"ad-hoc" script.

Javier

--
Javier CEREZO BASTIDA