[gmx-users] unknown cmap torsion between atoms

Steven Neumann s.neumann08 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 11:52:19 CEST 2012

Dear Gmx Users,

My system is made of 3 proteins. As I want to use distance restraints
dynamics between atoms belonging to each of them I have to produce topoloy
with one moleculetype. I used pdb2gmx -chainsep interactive (I used merge:
yes).

Then when I process to grompp the error: "unknown cmap torsion between
atoms  ......."

These atoms belong to the last residue of the chain A and to the first
residue of Chain B. How to get rid of this? Please, help.

Steven