[gmx-users] How to install GROMACS in 64-bit?

a a patd_2 at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 17:50:16 CEST 2012

Dear Mark,

I have overlook it.  Sorry.

I have already added the following two sentences in .bashrc file in my home directory (when I login as user).

export
              CPPFLAGS="-I/home/softwares/fftw301/include"
          export LDFLAGS="-L/home/softwares/fftw301/lib"

Should I type in another lines?

Did I do any common mistakes in using the command export with .bash shell?

Should I add these two lines at the root directory as it seems I have a role as root during installation?

Please kindly give me some more guidance.

Many thanks,

Catherine