[gmx-users] problem with g_density -center

Christopher Neale chris.neale at mail.utoronto.ca
Fri Oct 19 16:47:35 CEST 2012

Sorry, Ali, it's not really possible for me to simplify those commands. That's about as simple as it gets.

I suggest that you start a normal post that follows the form: I did this (paste commands) and I got this
(paste error message). Also, when you get a message like

Fatal error:
Invalid line in tmpgro.gro for atom 1:
    1LI      C1    1   0.8   1.9   0.7

it becomes interesting to know what the result of "head tmpgro.gro" is.

* Note that you will need to also use a modified version of trjconv (see my post on trjconv -center centering by
max-min and not the actual center).