[gmx-users] How to delete atoms during MD runs?

Yun Shi yunshi09 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 00:26:55 CEST 2012

Hi Mark,

I just want to look into the conformational change of the enzyme after
reduction of the co-factor FAD. So instead of feed into a reducing molecule
and do some complicated QM simulation, I wonder if this way would be
better. I understand that this is not physical.

But what could be an alternative way to look at the system evolution upon
reduction of the co-factor?

Thanks,
Yun