[gmx-users] Resuming of calculation from last *.cpt

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 16:33:57 CEST 2012

There is no errors in the filenames

In the above example init and initial names were used for simplicity :)
Actually the name of the simulation was md_a2a_pope_SD

so I've used
mpiexec -np 48 mdrun_mpi.openmpi -v -cpi md_a2a_pope_SD -deffnm
md_a2a_pope_SD -append

and eror was

Fatal error:
Failed to lock: md_a2a_pope_SD.log. Already running simulation?

from cpt file after dump

output filename = md_a2a_pope_SD.log

James