[gmx-users] CHARMM27 Equilibrating Settings

Lara Bunte lara.bunte at yahoo.de
Thu Sep 20 23:29:07 CEST 2012

Hello
In my former questions I got some answers that leads me to following question (I am really thankful for that. This mailing list and the people here are great :-) ).

I am using a CHARMM27 force field and it seems that I often used wrong settings in equilibrating and energy minimization. Some of this setting are told to me but I have now the questions:

Where do I find this parameters for equilibrating and minimization for the CHARMM27 force field? I tried google and mostly I found my own questions here in this mailing list :(

Thanks for help

Greetings
Lara