[gmx-users] Gromos force fields and simulation of the alpha-helices membrane proteins

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 13:08:09 CEST 2012

sorry I forgot to specify that I also refreshed topology for my
protein by pdb2gmx.

after I've created new 54a7_lipid.ff in the gromacs dir I applied
pdb2gmx on the protein model only. Than I copied part of that new
topology (with the parameters of protein) to old topology of the
entirely system ( protein+lipids+water).  So I have protein and spc
water parametrised in 54a7 ff and lipids - in berger's 53a6. If new
54a7 ff include only updates to dihedrals should I use old cut-offs ?

James