[gmx-users] Problems with g_anaeig

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 13:24:43 CET 2013

Mark,

By 'coverage' I mean the 1 value in the dot product of the comparing
eigenvectors sets (between 1 and 1, 2 and 2 and so on eigenvectors) (
that indicate that both eigenvector set are identical as I suppose).
In that case I had 2 identical pdp ensembles from which in 1 case I
obtained normal filter trajectory and in the second case- with broken
geometry.
In the picture below you can see the conformations of the protein
calculated in that 2 instances ( left conformation is fine and its
preserved in all filter trajectory but in the second case as you can
see all seven-helixes bulge of the protein was shrunken). I've tried
to re-make the cov.analysis ( changing number of structures in the pdb
ensemble as well as reference conformation but result was always the
same ).

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2717/7tmpca.png

James