[gmx-users] Re: Nose-Hover chains for membrane protein simulation

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 08:17:01 CEST 2013

Michael,

thanks for suggestions.

the main reason of ussage N-H with chains is the assumption that simple N-H
does not provide ergodicity of the system assuming that I'd like to sample
all temperature acceptable conformations on the 100 ns trajectory.

But as I understood the chain regime does not compatible with the membrane
protein simulation due to the artifacts arising with MTTK batostat.

James