[gmx-users] Re: Nose-Hover chains for membrane protein simulation

Michael Shirts mrshirts at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 15:29:03 CEST 2013

And I my point was I didn't think that there was going to be a
measurable ergodicity difference between NH chains and NH.  Given the
size of the system, the chaoticness of atomic motions will likely give
you configurational sampling indistinguishable from full ergodicity.
Most of the errors that are solved by NH chains are for small toy
systems.