[gmx-users] Removing Water from Final Simulation

Dallas Warren Dallas.Warren at monash.edu
Mon Jun 3 04:40:45 CEST 2013

What group did you select from the list offered when you ran the script?  Did it include all of your molecules, minus water?  Or did you just select something like "Protein"?

You need to run make_ndx and general a group that contains all of the molecules you want.  So you will want to do something like "1 | 2 | 3" when running make_ndx  What those numbers are depends on what is contained within the gro file you feed it.

Catch ya,

Dr. Dallas Warren
Drug Discovery Biology
Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Monash University
381 Royal Parade, Parkville VIC 3052
dallas.warren at monash.edu
+61 3 9903 9304