[gmx-users] Removing Water from Final Simulation

Reid Van Lehn rvanlehn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 05:40:49 CEST 2013

FYI you can also take the complement of an existing group with make_ndx
using the ! symbol.

e.g. if water is group 0, you could make a group of everything but water
using:

!0

This might be easier/more foolproof than concatenating all other groups
when generating the appropriate index file as suggested in the previous
email.

Best,
- Reid

Reid Van Lehn