[gmx-users] CG angle distribution

Djurre de Jong-Bruinink djurredejong at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 21:12:01 CEST 2013

In my experience parametrizing with the Martini forcefield that works fine. You might have to do it in a iterative manner though, since non-bonded (VDW) iteractions might shift the equilibrium with respect to the value you set (unless you exclude all the "problematic" non-bonded interactions, of course.)

Djurre