[gmx-users] Seeing Martini membrane trajectory files

Neha nshafique at wesleyan.edu
Mon Jun 10 16:07:36 CEST 2013

Hi everybody!

I have a quick question about VMD and trajectory files. It seems that VMD
should be able to be use to view Gromacs trajectory files. I am working with
lipid membranes, and I was able to view the final .gro file with VMD.
However I was not able to see the entire trajectory, and I am not sure why.
Does anybody have any idea why that would not work and how to fix it? I
really want to view the trajectory file as I have some wayward water
molecules. Let me know!