[gmx-users] restraints on water oxygen atoms

Shima Arasteh shima_arasteh2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 10 17:44:40 CEST 2013

Thanks for your reply.
When I look into the earlier gro file ( with APL even higher than 10% of desired APL), I still see some lipid residues in improper places, forexample in phenyl rings. How can I go on with it? If I choose the gro file without any overlap, the APL becomes very high and it would not be acceptable.
Do you still suggest not to delete lipids manually?

Sincerely,
Shima