[gmx-users] Re: Genbox center of box

Matt Bawn mattbawn at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 21:26:16 CEST 2013

>I have never seen such a prompt, and I cannot reproduce the problem with
version
>4.5.5 on my machine.  Did you install from source, or from some external
binary
>or package manager?  Are you running Gromacs directly, or are you using any
GUI
>interface of any sort?  Does the problem persist with a non-outdated
version
>like 4.6.2?

I am running GROMACS that I installed and compiled myself via cygwin on a
windows machine. This prompt has only appeared recently and previously
following the tutorial instructions did not yield it. I went back to a
previous structure that had worked and the same prompt now also appears. I
can't think of anything that may have changed in the cygwin/gromacs
environment to cause this.

Matt