[gmx-users] question about energygrps

Hyunjin Kim hyunjink at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun May 12 19:14:01 CEST 2013

>>> Which specific groups did you choose?
>>
>> Thanks a lot. I chose residues 1 and 25.
>>

> I understood that from the original post.  What I was asking about was the
> exact
> groups you chose from the g_energy selection menu.

When I use g_energy, I chose 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 from the below list. Thanks.

  1  Bond             2  Angle            3  Ryckaert-Bell.   4  LJ-14
  5  Coulomb-14       6  LJ-(SR)          7  Disper.-corr.    8  Coulomb-(SR)
  9  Coul.-recip.    10  Potential       11  Kinetic-En.     12  Total-Energy
 13  Temperature     14  Pres.-DC        15  Pressure        16  Box-X
 17  Box-Y           18  Box-Z           19  Volume          20  Density
 21  pV              22  Enthalpy        23  Vir-XX          24  Vir-XY
 25  Vir-XZ          26  Vir-YX          27  Vir-YY          28  Vir-YZ
 29  Vir-ZX          30  Vir-ZY          31  Vir-ZZ          32  Pres-XX
 33  Pres-XY         34  Pres-XZ         35  Pres-YX         36  Pres-YY
 37  Pres-YZ         38  Pres-ZX         39  Pres-ZY         40  Pres-ZZ
 41  #Surf*SurfTen   42  Box-Vel-XX      43  Box-Vel-YY      44  Box-Vel-ZZ
 45  T-System