[gmx-users] ligand-protein simulation

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Fri Nov 1 13:41:46 CET 2013

On 11/1/13 5:37 AM, xiao wrote:
> Dear all gromacs users,
>
> I have run a protein-ligand simulations. However, the position of the ligand
> is not reasonable after 10ns simulation. There is no problem with the force
> field paramers of the ligand. I am trying to constrict the ligand move for
> 500ps simulation. But i do not know whether it will work. Any good idea is
> appreciated :)

Usually when something misbehaves, the topology is the first likely source of
error.  How have you concluded that it is suitable?

Since we don't know what you're doing (description of your protocol, or even
better, .mdp files), it could simply be that you're doing something that causes
the physical model to be wrong.  Provide that information and you're more likely
to get a quick and productive response.

Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy