[gmx-users] gmxcheck

Ankita Naithani ankitanaithani at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 11:06:07 CET 2013

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with the gmxcheck function? In the
manual it is written, -m flag is given a LaTeX file will be written
consisting of a rough outline for a methods section for a paper.
I tried it several times but there isn't any file that I can see.

I had run some simulations but now that I had to write a quick report about
the parameters and essential things mentioned likewise in the methods
section, I realized that I had not kept tab of the basic details so found
out that gmxcheck does that but I haven't been successful.

Any insight on this would be quite helpful.

Kind regards

--
Ankita Naithani