[gmx-users] Group protein not found in indexfile

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Mon Nov 4 22:28:10 CET 2013

On 11/4/13 3:03 PM, Steve Seibold wrote:
> Hi Justin
> Thanks for your response. Here are the files you asked for. They are all text files. I am still attempting to fix this, but am still getting the error I described no matter what I have done so far.

The list does not accept attachments, nor do I need any actual files.  Please
provide the gmxcheck output on the index file (copied and pasted), and copy and
paste your .mdp text into a reply email.

Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601