[gmx-users] Re: Gromacs-4.6 on two Titans GPUs

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 06:34:47 CET 2013

I've gone to conclusion that simulation with 1 or 2 GPU simultaneously gave
me the same performance
mdrun -ntmpi 2 -ntomp 6 -gpu_id 01 -v  -deffnm md_CaM_test,

mdrun -ntmpi 2 -ntomp 6 -gpu_id 0 -v  -deffnm md_CaM_test,

Doest it be due to the small CPU cores or addition RAM ( this system has 32
gb) is needed ? OR may be some extra options are needed in the config?

James